My father is the greatest fighter ever… and I want to fight in the same clothing as him!” – Gohan
- What does a good anime father embody?
- What are some of the traits that make us think he is a good anime father?
- As well as what are the traits of some bad anime fathers?
- Who are our worst anime fathers and why?
- Which ones of the ones we picked would you not like to have as a real father?
- Who are out best anime fathers and why?
- Which ones of the ones we picked would we like to have as a real father?
Time Stamps of anime we discuss
- 14:20 – 18:20 = Talking about Ging Freeccs from Hunter x Hunter
- 18:30 – 19:30 = Code Geass
- 25:30 – 29:25 = My Hero Academia discussing Endeavor
- 29:30 – 31:40 = Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure discussing Dario Brando
- 31:45 – 44:28 = Dragon Ball Z discussing Goku and Gohan cells games
- 44:30 – 45:27 = Neon Genesis Evangelion discussing Gendo Ikari
- 45:30 – 47:45 = Beserk discussing Guts Dad Gambino
- 47:46 – 49:50 = Full Metal Alchemist discussing Shou Tucker
- 49:50 – 53:15 = Dororo discussing Kagemitsu Diago
- 53:20 – 55:05 = Toradora discussing Rikurou Aisaka
- 59:05 – 1:01:25 = Dragon Ball Super discussing Gohan
- 1:04:35 – 1:05:38 = Full Metal Alchemist discussing Maes Hughes (No spoilers)
- 1:09:55 – 1:12:10 = Dragon Ball Z discussing King Vegeta
- 1:12:12 – 1:14:01 = Akame Ga Kill Z discussing Bols
- 1:14:04 – 1:16:00 = Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure discussing Joesph Joestar
- 1:16:33 – 1:19:08 = Baki The Grappler discussing Yujiro Hanma (No spoilers)
- 1:20:14 – 1:22:04 = Vinland Saga discussing Thors Snorresson (No spoilers)
- 1:25:00 – 1:27:40 = One Piece discussing Oden Kozuki (No spoilers)
If you enjoy the podcast, please don't forget to FOLLOW, RATE and REVIEWthe show (it takes less than 30 seconds) Please do also share with anyone you fill will enjoy the show. Doing so will allows us to grow the show and encourage us to keep putting out more content. Also as mentioned we love your reviews, so please keep them coming and will read them out in future shows.
In case you’re wondering here is how to rate and review our show.
Also, to keep conversation going were super keen to hear your thoughts, questions and opinions on the show’s discussion points, so please do drop us a voice note on our website www.suuuperanimepodcast.com or email at www.suuuperanimepodcast.com/contact
Social media links